Thursday, November 27, 2008

my agony


I shall say goodbye to my comfy jeans, if i still want to peacefully roaming around Baptist Hospital.


I bought her from Bangalore Central during winter sale last year.


Early this year, she started occupying my closet.


My Levi 567s, freaking love it.

Thank you to Abbeychakkur (read:Abeychacko), and now I am scratching my head thinking what to buy this Saturday in order to please Dr.Cherian with my new professional image. Jean skirt can?. With eyes closed, shopping spree this Saturday won't give justice to my account balance. After this, I think I need to turn into cheapskate who won't spend unless it's a bargain. Skirts, new hair cut and mp3 which I have been eyeing for months. Alahai...


Samsung p2 vs Cowon d2.

Update:
Half a day searching along Brigade Road and Commercial Street with mrGM, I ended up buying the blue 4GB iPod nano (tak sangka kan!), four new tops (those gorgeous kurtis) and a pink bag. Alahai, need to puasa after this!

4 comments:

  1. ohohoho.

    thx to dr abey chako...

    sayangkan anak jgn bagi pakai jeans.. hehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. jgn salahkan levi strauss itu.jeans itu cool.

    *i rest my case*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe....eh abey chacko.jejak kasih kah....

    ReplyDelete
  4. saya sudah miskin.*sob3*.kenalah jimat2 lepas ni.

    ReplyDelete