Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Untuk kesabaran

The sky was clear and the bright stars shimmered. I just love watching the stars. Infact my idea of a romantic date is just sitting together in an open field watching the stars.

Looking at the stars is just like travelling back in time... you see them as they were, not as they are. The stars are hundreds, thousands, and even millions of light years away, so what you see today is something that sparkled in the past; some may no longer exist today, some may have ended the star life cycle by now. Watching the stars made me smile. It's in the simplest existence,in the humblest company and in the emptiest moments that I learned to appreciate what I had, and find happiness right where I was.

Aku teringat sesuatu. Tepatnya, seseorang.

OST Sepi

Sudah empat tahun.

Dia memang gila (tak malu juga) but he'd been a wonderful friend throughout his life. Not only for me but for others also. Missing him so much but he definitely can't accompany me watching the stars. He passed away in a motorbike accident when I was just to register for my foundation year in Banting. He's not here but I could feel him.I could picture him smiling in between the stars.

Al- Fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment