Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Urban Muse.

I've been reading kak Ummi365's blog for months till date. It's good to read about her everyday ramblings and grumblings, it makes me feel close to home. She writes sincerely about her daily life as a mom-of-four and a wife to a husband [who works faraway from home]. Being a career woman, she amazes me on how she turns every minute of her precious time into something beneficial, with this.



The Urban Muse.

I am doing this out of boredom [with books]. Kak Ummi surely got style, with contradict combination of outer and inner design. The bag gives urban look with feminine touch of the inner part. The floral pocket adds on the functionality aspect where we can put gadgets for easier grab when we need them [it always troublesome for me to get my handphone out of pocket-less bag]. This bag can be my good companion to school, and even better if given as my July 6th birthday present.

3 comments:

  1. Shaine,

    Tq for joining. That's a great name there. I am flattered. Tq again girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kak ummie,

    you're welcome;). saja suka-suka, but surely u deserved the compliments. nice to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey .. I liked that name. That bag is really beautiful

    ReplyDelete